- These exceptional quality paua shell beads have to be seen to be appreciated as they have an iridescent sheen which reflects the light beautifully.
- Originating from New Zealand, these high sheen shell beads are often referred to as abalone shell and are regularly sought after.
- Perfect for incorporating within a wide range of jewellery making projects, such as earrings, necklaces or bracelets.
- Each bead measures approximately 16x12mm with a 1mm hole making them suitable for pendants.
- Now available in a range of pack sizes for even better value.
How Can You Use Them?
These 16mm, oval abalone shell beads can be used in a number of ways including creating a stylish focal pendant. To create, simply thread the paua shell bead with a head-pin, attach a necklace bail and you will have created a stylish pendant which can be teamed with a choice of necklaces. Alternatively you can incorporate these beads within a range of bracelet and earrings designs with stunning results.
Shell with hues of green and blue.