Each children's jewellery making kit is individually hand-prepared in the UK, ideal as a gift or party event pack and having been designed in consultation with parents, includes:
- 80 grams of our best selling, large hole, mixed wooden beads which are lead free and 8-30mm for easy stringing.
- Fully illustrated, colour booklet to guide children in colour mixing and making items from bracelets to necklaces and even rings.
- 7.5 metres of strong, stretch elastic, sufficient for over 40 bracelets.
- 1 pack of rattail silky cord selected at random, from a range of 10 vibrant colours, as pictured
- Free dolphin charms that can be added to bracelets and necklaces as shown in the main picture.
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time ONLY, each kit will also include 20 large hole acrylic beads (12 mm) that are ideal for stringing or even wearing in the hair and a heart pendant!
All presented in a stylish, crisp white gift box measuring 25 x 17 x 3cm high (10 x 6.7 x 1.2 inches) for transporting and storage. N.B Ribbon featured is for illustrative purposes only
As the pictures on the other pages demonstrate (with all designs created by children), there are many variations that can be created using this kit and the colour instruction booklet is designed so it's easy to follow.
This kit also has the added benefit of not requiring any tools, is recommended for children aged 3+ with adult supervision and is CE safety approved for your peace of mind.
N.B As packs are varied, sample designs are for illustrative purposes only and all beads are randomly selected.