Each children's jewellery making kit is individually hand- prepared in the UK, is ideal as a gift or party event pack and having been designed in consultation with parents, includes:
- 200g of quality mixed beads in sizes 4-55mm. Containing up to 15 varieties, this pack is one of the most varied on the market with items such as sparkly butterflies, flowers, sequins, mixed letters, dice, buttons, pony beads, lead free large hole wooden beads, cartoon beads, heart pendants, spacer beads & more; with up to 1,000 items in each pack.
- Fully illustrated, colour booklet to guide children in colour mixing, making bracelets, necklaces and their own rings.
- 10 metres of strong, stretch elastic, sufficient for over 40 bracelets.
- 5 metres of vibrant, rainbow cord that can be used to make bracelets and necklaces or to thread beads.
- Free dolphin charms that can be added to bracelets and necklaces as pictured.
All provided in a FREE stylish, carry handle craft storage box (24 x14 x11cm ) which features a removable tray and is also ideal for storing additional craft materials. Available in vibrant pink or purple, a random colour will be selected and provided with each purchase.
As the pictures on the other pages demonstrate (with all designs created by children), there are many variations that can be created using this kit and the colour instruction booklet is designed to be easy to follow.
This kit also has the added benefit of not requiring any tools, is recommended for children aged 3+ with adult supervision and is CE safety approved for your peace of mind.
Buying For A Party? As this kit is ideal for parties and events, why not add a pack of 10 pink organza gift bags (as pictured) and ideal for taking designs home. Each measures approximately 9x7cm, feature satin ribbon and can be added by selecting the option before checkout.
N.B As packs are varied, sample designs are for illustrative purposes only and all beads are randomly selected.