Do you want to make jewellery either for yourself, gifts for friends or do you dream of selling your handmade jewellery and establishing a business?
Whatever your motivation, this comprehensive adult jewellery making starter kit provides an ideal foundation to get you started and, as pictured, includes many quality items which will allow you to get creative within minutes.
- A really easy to understand, fully illustrated "how to make jewellery" booklet (endorsed by students) to guide the reader in making earrings, necklaces and bracelets and more innovative projects such as chain making,creating pendants and memory wire bracelets.
- NEW! A Free Braiding, knotting and Kumihimo booklet (RRP £9.99) along with 4 metres of silky cord (from a range of 15 colours) so you can also create jewellery using these techniques.
- NEW! 2 silver plated Christmas tree charms that can be used to easily create earrings as pictured (N.B Available during Christmas periods only).
- A full size Beadsmith bead planning board (32 x 23.5 cm)- Essential for accurately planning necklaces and bracelet designs.
- 3 full size 12cm jewellery making tools; namely round nose, cutting and flat nose pliers.
- Approximately 50g of quality 100% glass mixed beads incorporating high sheen pearls.
- Over 700 nickel free jewellery making components (also referred to as findings) including earwires, head pins and end beads.
- 10 stylish silver plated beads (from a selection of 4 styles)
- 10 metres of coated tiger tail wire for easy threading.
- 7.5 metres of strong, clear stretch elastic for quick and easy designing.
- 5 black & white organza and satin ribbon gift bags to present your creations in.
All presented in a high gloss, large black, stylish gift box (37cm x 24cm x 5cm or 14.5 x 9.4 x 1.9 Inches).
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time ONLY, each complete jewellery kit will also include a clear, 10 compartment, "No Spill" bead box (13 x 6.5 x 2cm). Each sturdy box features removable compartments and a secure snap shut lid making it ideal for storing beads, findings and other craft items.
N.B As each kit is hand-selected, the colours/styles of beads & tools may vary from the images displayed.