- This lovely natural 4 in 1 lariat features natural organic wood, gemstone and stylish lampwork glass and can be worn 4 ways so it's versatile for your changing fashion needs.
- It features mixed natural wood beads contrasted beautifully with vibrant blue gemstone turquoise and a large cobalt blue lampwork glass bead completes the look.
- The finished ethnic style lariat can be adjusted to measure 1 metre+ long so can be worn as a long necklace, wrapped around the wrist to create a stacked bracelet, worn around the waist as a belt or doubled over to form a choker.
- Full instructions are provided along with all materials so you are guided every step of the way; and this kit is suitable for beginners.
- FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! Each kit will be provided in a FREE white, luxury gift bag, as seen on the other page. There is also an option to provide a FREE gift message by entering in the box provided.
- OPTIONAL PLIERS ~ You can now select to add a set of mini cutting, round and chain nose pliers 8cm (at a reduced price compared with buying them separately) so you can get started straight away.
Round nose, flat, cutting and crimping jewellery making pliers are recommended for this project along with safety goggles.
N.B As each kit is hand-selected, the colours/styles of beads & tools may vary from the images displayed. The beads featured within the organza gift bag are for illustrative purposes only.