Do you want to make jewellery either for yourself or gifts for friends ? Then this teenager jewellery making starter kit (recommended for age 13+) provides an ideal foundation to get you started and as pictured, includes many quality items to get you creative within minutes.
- NEW! You now have the option to add a Beadsmith Mini Bead Board ( 10x7cm) as pictured, which helps with planning designs and storing beads whilst you work.
- NEW! 2 silver plated Christmas tree charms that can be used to easily create earrings as pictured (N.B Available during Christmas periods only).
- A really easy to understand, fully illustrated booklet (endorsed by students) which includes innovative projects like making your own chain, charms and memory wire bracelets; after the reader has mastered the basics of making necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
- 3 mini 8cm jewellery making tools; namely round nose, cutting and flat nose pliers.
- Approximately 50g of quality 100% glass mixed beads- incorporating high sheen pearls (no acrylic or plastic like many other kits)
- Over 700 nickel free jewellery making components (also referred to as findings) including earwires, head pins and end beads.
- Mixed glass seed beads for intricate designs.
- 10 stylish silver plated beads (from a selection of 4 styles)
- 10 metres of coated tiger tail wire for easy threading.
- 7.5 metres of strong, clear stretch elastic for quick and easy designing.
- A lovely, vibrantly coloured, fabric purse that can be used to store a range of items.
- All presented in a stylish, crisp white gift box measuring 25 x 17 x 3cm high (10 x 6.7 x 1.2 inches) for transporting and storage.
SPECIAL OFFER! For a limited time ONLY, each kit will also include 4 metres of soft silky cord which is ideal for braided designs such as Kumihimo.
Available in a range of colours, one will be selected at random and included in each kit, whilst stocks last.
N.B As each kit is hand-selected, the colours/styles of beads & tools may vary from the images displayed.