- These unusual nickel and lead free end beads are a great size for finishing off designs and work well with many projects such as kumihimo, bracelets, necklaces, charms and key rings.
- Each one measures approximately 11mm x 10mm and features a generous 3mm hole at the top and a 7mm hole to accommodate cord ends.
- Each Tibetan silver plated end bead cap has a quality feel and an embossed flower design on each one, to enhance your designs.
- Perfect for a range of jewellery making and craft projects and you can see an example of how we have used them, on the other page.
- Now available in a range of pack sizes for even better value.
How Can You Use Them?
These large bead end findings are great for single or multi-strand designs as you can conceal the stringing material ends within the end cap either via a head pin or using glue in order to create a professional finish.
Tibetan silver plating