A range of quality stringing materials for your jewellery making and craft projects.
5 Things To Consider When Choosing Your Stringing Material
- Bead Hole Size ~ Some stringing material for example rattail can be used independently in braiding, however, if you are stringing with beads, the size of the bead hole needs to align with your stringing material so you can easily thread your items on.
- The Weight Of Your Beads ~ You should try and match the weight of your beads with the robustness of the stringing thread or cord for example elastic would not be recommended for accommodating heavy semi precious stones.
- Colours Used ~ Many cords and threads such as S-Lon are designed in a range of colours so that they can blend perfectly within your designs.
- Skin Sensitivity ~ If you have sensitive skin, cord such as leather or suede could be used as opposed to chain for example.
- The Design ~ In some cases stringing such as tiger tail may be completely hidden whilst hollow rubber tube stringing may form part of the overall design as seen in this purple haze bracelet kit.
These vibrantly coloured letter beads are available in letters A-Z, are 100% lead free and large ..
Create your own unique designs with this stylish Impressart handmade wording design stamp wh..
These stylish, premium quality, turquoise howlite gemstone chip beads feature a range of shapes i..
This lovely matt, black tissue paper is acid free and machine finished to ensure every sheet is e..
This rose gold plated craft wire is perfect for incorporating within a wide range of art, craft a..