A range of quality stringing materials for your jewellery making and craft projects.
5 Things To Consider When Choosing Your Stringing Material
- Bead Hole Size ~ Some stringing material for example rattail can be used independently in braiding, however, if you are stringing with beads, the size of the bead hole needs to align with your stringing material so you can easily thread your items on.
- The Weight Of Your Beads ~ You should try and match the weight of your beads with the robustness of the stringing thread or cord for example elastic would not be recommended for accommodating heavy semi precious stones.
- Colours Used ~ Many cords and threads such as S-Lon are designed in a range of colours so that they can blend perfectly within your designs.
- Skin Sensitivity ~ If you have sensitive skin, cord such as leather or suede could be used as opposed to chain for example.
- The Design ~ In some cases stringing such as tiger tail may be completely hidden whilst hollow rubber tube stringing may form part of the overall design as seen in this purple haze bracelet kit.
This is a premium pack of quality black mixed glass beads incorporating a uniquely hand-mixed med..
These jewellery making crimping pliers are perfect for crimping in order to secure the ends of ne..
This clear stretch elastic is great for quick and easy bracelets and necklaces.
Supplied on a f..
This is a great, hand-mixed, pack of genuine semi precious mixed beads in a variety of shap..