Jeweltailor values its customers and respects their privacy.
Any information we collect about you is held with the utmost care and security.
The information that we collect about you will only be used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter GDPR) effective 25th May 2018.
This policy, together with our terms and conditions, sets out how we deal with your personal information.
Information We May Collect About You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, www.jeweltailor.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing our products, providing reviews or requesting further services or information from us through the "contact us" section of the site.
- We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- We may collect standard log information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and anonymous aggregate statistical purposes.
- We may collect the pages you visit on our site, however, this data is held in an aggregated and anonymised form.
How We Use Your Information
- To carry out our obligations arising from sales contracts.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our services or our terms and conditions.
- Where you have provided consent, to keep you updated as to our latest products, services and any special promotions
Where We Store Your Information
- The information that we collect about you is retained exclusively within the United Kingdom, or transferred only to ‘third countries’ where ‘adequacy of protection’ or specific certification as defined by The GDPR, has been confirmed.
- Jeweltailor takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your data against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- We uses industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of data, including encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and we have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your data.
- Where you have registered and chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we ask you not to reveal your password with anyone.
Sharing Your Information
We do not provide your personal details to other companies or individuals for their marketing purposes and will never rent, or share your data without your consent.
- From time to time we may retain the services of other carefully selected and monitored companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the successful operation and continuous improvement of this website.
- Examples of these functions would include the processing of data to process your order and maintain your account including the authorisation and validation of credit or debit card transactions, the provision of delivery services and the analysis of data.
- These companies or individuals may be provided with access to your personal details in order to fulfill their function but may not use such information for any other purpose.
- Where a customer elects to provide verbal or written feedback to Jeweltailor regarding its' service and/or products, Jeweltailor, may choose to publicise such comments and, unless advised otherwise, attribute them to the customer. If a customer, wishes to remain anonymous they can request that their personal details be excluded, by sending an email to email@example.com after leaving the review.
- You will have the option to unsubscribe in every communication they issue on our behalf or for account customers, newsletter preferences can be changed at any time by logging into your account.
Links To Other Sites
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites.
- If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Unless otherwise required by law, when you register for a Jeweltailor.com account or purchase using the guest check out function, we will store your data for a period of 3 years after our last contact with you, at which point it will be deleted.
- Where you have provided consent to receive our newsletter, your data will be retained until you unsubscribe.
Accessing Your Information
We expect the information we hold to be accurate and up to date. You have the right as an individual to find out what information we hold about you and make changes if necessary; you also have the right, assuming we are not obligated by law to refuse, to ask us to stop using the information. To have your information removed or rectified, please send a written request to:
127 Stanley Road
If you have a concern about how we handle your data, or you would like to lodge a complaint, you may do so by contacting The Information Commissioners Office.